Leak Detection & Repair in Mt Pleasant, TX & Surrounding Areas
Do you leave your faucets on while brushing your teeth? Even if it’s for only 10 seconds, that will amount to 20 seconds each day and more than two hours per year. But believe it or not, that’s only a drop in the bucket if you have one leak or multiple leaks in your plumbing system. Those collective drips over the years can add up to even more water and money wasted. At Wood Air Conditioning & Plumbing, we specialize in finding and repairing any size of water leak in your residential plumbing system.
Water Leak Detection and Repair in Mt Pleasant, TX
If you notice a small leak in your toilet, sink or shower, it’s easy to forget and not think twice about it. But what starts as a small drip can eventually turn to steady drops and even constant flow if you neglect to have the leak repaired. The result is spending more money on higher water and repairs bills than you saved by ignoring the issue to begin with. At Wood Air Conditioning & Plumbing, we’re here to help you get the most out of your plumbing system, doing our part to protect your family’s comfort and health.
Slab Water Leaks Hurt Your Home, Wallet and Health
Plumbers classify a leak located underneath your property’s foundation as a slab leak. Homeowners rarely notice this type of leak without paying close attention to the developing signs something is wrong. Slab leaks waste water and increase utility costs for months or even years before someone detects them. Although you can’t see a slab leak, the following are signs that you might have one underneath your house:
- Unexplained increases in your water bill.
- Pools of water collecting around your house.
- Water heater cycles constantly.
- Loud pipes even when you’re not using the water.
- Damp carpet and signs of microbial growth.
- Low water pressure in your showers and sinks.
Choose Wood Air Conditioning & Plumbing
When hiring a company to complete a leak detection and repair service at your home, you want to feel confident they will do a good job. Customers choose us because:
- Our motto is, “Fixed Fast! Fixed Right!”
- All our plumbing professionals take part in continual training.
- All our plumbing professionals must pass background checks and drug tests.
- We respond quickly to service calls and offer flexible scheduling.
- We have earned prestigious awards for the level of service we provide.
- We guarantee your 100% satisfaction in our workmanship.
Do you suspect you have a water leak? To schedule a leak detection service in Hughes Springs, Pittsburg, Mt Pleasant, Sulphur Springs or the surrounding area in Texas, contact us today. Our plumbers are here to help when you need us most.